Friday, July 29, 2011

How Soon is Too Soon?

That's a good question.
When you say it's gonna happen now,
When exactly do you mean? 
I like to consider myself a fairly evolved individual who aims to evolve even further into the spaces unawares. I want to not be bothered by him spending so much time with someone new so quickly. He says it's just friendly and clearly it reflects some self-medicating. Does the fact that I want this split more than he does warrant him to act cruelly sooner? I'm being dramatic, I know he's not being cruel. It would just be nice for me to be out of the house before he began announcing his new distraction. Well maybe that's my fucking fault for taking 2 weeks to move out.
He is human and he needs to be loved
Just like everybody else does
Things will get a lot easier when I am moved out and feeling safe to explore my own distractions. I refuse to be catty throughout this process. One thing I hate about the female population is our proclivity to be catty towards the exes and the replacements. Maybe there is a sliver of evolutionary involvement but I know this is socially ingrained in us. We shouldn't be enemies. Sometimes, we are that girl. Or our best friend is that girl. mrrrrrrowwww I will not be catty. I will not be catty. Meow when I say "I will not be catty", I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment