Sunday, October 16, 2011

You Have No Power Over Me.

I am fighting off the death-grip of infatuation.

It's shitty because I can't trust myself at this point. Despite how cool and exciting a prospect might be, I don't know if I'm just trying to evade my aloneness. The only way to really know is to sit in this shit and prove to myself that I am doing just fine. Only time will tell, my friends.

Things that help keep this manageable... we are limited in our texting/phonecalls. We are not FB friends. I remain mindful about the powers of infatuation chemicals. I stay busy with life etc. Fuck you chemicals!
I put my soul in what I do
Last night I drew a funny man
With dark eyes and a hanging tongue
It goes way bad
I never liked a sad look
From someone who wants to be loved by you 

No comments:

Post a Comment